Brand & Logo Usage Guidelines
The Women’s Entrepreneur Society of Corpus Christi (WES:CC) logo is available for use by current members and partners of the WES:CC, and may be used to promote and publicize a business or organization’s affiliation or membership with our organization.
By displaying the logo, your organization demonstrates its commitment to advancing the mission of women-owned independent small businesses in the Coastal Bend.
By downloading any of the WES:CC logos from this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The logo may only be used by members or partners of the WES:CC. It may not be used by any other organization without prior consent of the WE:CC. Please send an email to email@example.com with inquiries and reviews.
- The logo is used to identify your organization as a WES:CC member or partner as long as you remain in good standing. It may be used on websites, signage, reports, brochures, and other publicity or display materials.
- The logo must link to www.wescc.org on all online materials.
- The logo must always be at least 1" in height when displaying in print or on screen.
- The logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc. except by permission from the WES:CC. For web display, you may decrease the web size by a maximum of 15% or increase it by a maximum of 50% as long as proportion is maintained. You may not animate, morph or in any other way distort the appearance of the logo.
- The logo can be printed in black ink or in its original colors. Altering the color scheme of the logo is strictly prohibited.
- The logo may not be used on any of your official documents or on official disclosure documents such as sales contracts, proposals, or other documents used in conjunction with your business relations.
- The logo may not be used in conjunction with or as part of any print or digital content other than to indicate membership. It is expressly prohibited to use logo in connection with any opinions or commentary about the WES:CC other than to indicate membership.
- The logo may not be used on any website that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations.
- The WES:CC reserves the right to prohibit any use of the logo.
- Any unauthorized use of the logo is strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions about the use of the logo, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The WES:CC icon may be used by itself only when accompanying text references the full name of the Women's Entrepreneur Society of Corpus Christi. The logo must also be linked to the wescc.org website on all online materials.